The “Dental Implants and Abutments (Dental Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher’s Market Analysis and Forecast Models are built to visualize quantitative market trends within a specific therapeutic area.
Each model is segmented further to provide granularity and pertinent data for respective markets. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, and company share analysis. The publisher provides epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. All the models are color-coded and fully-sourced, moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
The publisher’s robust methodologies and sources enable their models to provide extensive and accurate overviews of markets. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. The publisher conducts thousands of interviews with demand side participants, most of them are physicians, surgeons, and specialists within their therapeutic areas. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends, these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Dental implants and abutments market for the year 2020 and beyond. Dental implants and abutments are used to replace teeth lost through trauma or poor dental health. Implants are available in tapered or parallel-walled designs. Tapered implants offer improved stability in soft bone such as the posterior maxilla, while parallel-walled implants are versatile and often used in denser, harder bone. Dental implants are available in two materials- titanium and zirconium oxide. Titanium implants are considered more versatile, as they are available as one or two piece systems. Two piece systems include the implant and an abutment. The implant is placed at the level of the bone, while the abutment is placed through the gums and supports the teeth.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Dental Implants & Abutments marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to –
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Dental Implants & Abutments market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Dental Implants & Abutments market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Dental Implants & Abutments market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Dental Implants & Abutments market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Nobel Biocare Holding AG
- Dentsply Sirona Inc
- Straumann Holding AG
- Osstem Implant Co Ltd
- KYOCERA Medical Corp
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dgx704