DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The future of the epoxidized soybean oil market looks promising with opportunities in the plasticizers, pigment dispersion agent, flavors & fragrances, UV care applications, fuel additive, and other market industries.
The major growth drivers for this market are increasing adoption of organic stabilizers in polyvinyl chloride (PVC) stabilization process, growing demand for biocompatible lubricants, alternative for mineral oil based lubricant, and competitive advantage over the other bio-based oils.
The study includes the epoxidized soybean oil market size and forecast for the global epoxidized soybean oil market through 2024, segmented by raw material, application, and region.
Some of the epoxidized soybean oil companies profiled in this report include Arkema SA, The DOW Chemical Company, CHS Inc., Ferro Corporation, Galata Chemicals LLC, Hairma Chemicals (GZ) Ltd., Shandong Longkou Longda Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Xinjinlong Chemical Additives Co. Ltd., Inbra Industrias Quimicas, Ltda., Makwell Plasticizers Pvt Ltd., Shenzen Kaiqi Chemical Co., Ltd., and The Chemical Company, and others.
Some of the features of Global Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global epoxidized soybean oil market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by raw material, application, and region
- Regional analysis: Global epoxidized soybean oil market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for epoxidized soybean oil in the global epoxidized soybean oil market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, epoxidized soybean oil in the global epoxidized soybean oil market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global epoxidized soybean oil market?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the epoxidized soybean oil market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the epoxidized soybean oil market?
- What are emerging trends in this epoxidized soybean oil market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the epoxidized soybean oil market?
- What are the new developments in the epoxidized soybean oil market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this epoxidized soybean oil market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, epoxidized soybean oil market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market by Raw Material
3.3.1: Soybean Oil
3.3.2: Hydrogen Peroxide
3.3.3: Others (Formic Acid, Acetic Acid)
3.4: Global Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market by Application
3.4.2: Pigment Dispersion Agent
3.4.3: Flavors & Fragrances
3.4.4: UV Care Applications
3.4.5: Fuel Additives
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market by Region
4.2: North American Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market
4.3: European Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market
4.4: APAC Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market
4.5: ROW Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market