Precious Metal Exploration Company (Stock Symbol: BGDAF) is Elated after Sampling Data Returns Evidence of Solid Prospects on Company Properties
Brigadier Gold Limited (OTCMKTS:BGDAF)
— Ranjeet Sundher, Brigadier’s CEO
THORNHILL, ONTARIO, CANADA, March 10, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — Precious Metal Exploration Company Brigadier Gold Limited (Stock Symbol: BGDAF) is Elated after Sampling Data Returns Evidence of Solid Prospects on Company Properties
Over $4 Million Funding in Place already
– Well Positioned Precious Metals Explorer with Very Experienced Management.
– Promising Properties Under Development in Canada and Mexico.
– Drill Program is Fully Funded with $4.2 Million Raised Since June, 2020.
– Recent Settlement Resulting in $100K of Indebtedness Retirement.
– Latest Drilling and Surface Sampling Results Indicate Primary Vein System Contains Over 7 Kilometres of Robust Mineralization in Gold & Silver.
Brigadier Gold Limited (OTC: BGDAF) (TSXV: BRG) (FSE: B7LM), based in Vancouver, BC, was formed to leverage the next major bull market in the natural resource sector, particularly precious metals. The BGADF company mandate is to acquire undervalued and overlooked mining projects with demonstrable potential for advancement. Led by a management team with over 100 years of collective experience in mineral exploration and capital markets development, BGADF is focused on advanced exploration opportunities in politically stable jurisdictions with current operations in Mexico and Canada.
BGADF is currently focused on a first-ever diamond drill program on its 100% controlled Picachos project in mineral rich Mexico, targeting mineralized veins underneath and surrounding the historical high grade San Agustin gold mine located on the property. The BGDAF diamond drill program, led by veteran geologist Michelle Robinson, is fully funded with $4.2 million raised since June of 2020.
The BGADF Picachos land package was methodically assembled by Michelle Robinson (MASc, PEng, geologist, 43-101 QP) over 10 years ago. Ms. Robinson has worked in Mexico for over 20 years with a number of major mining companies. She has authored over 20 technical reports and published several papers for the Society of Economic Geologists. Ms. Robinson and her team are executing on the company’s 5,000-metre diamond drill program — the first ever on this project.
– BGADF Adding Second Drill Rig for Commencement of Phase Two Diamond Drilling at Picachos High Grade Gold-Silver Property
On February 19th BGADF announced its planned addition of a second drill rig in connection with commencement of phase-2 diamond drilling at its Picachos gold-silver project, Sinaloa Mexico. BGADF also intends to complete a private placement for gross proceeds of up to $1,000,000.
The additional rig will help considerably in accelerating the company’s investigating of the many high priority existing and newly identified targets.
Phase-one exploration results at Picachos provided several highlights, including:
• Confirmed seven-kilometre long vein system of precious metals mineralization.
• Widely spaced holes show vein continuity on strike and at depth with robust width.
• High grade nature of precious metals mineralization consistently observed in assays.
• Confirmed meaningful gold/silver mineralization in hanging wall and footwall of vein systems.
• Discovered previously unexplored high-grade gold and silver historic workings.
• Multiple new surface and subsurface targets…